Remember those leather bomber jackets made out of suede that everyone just had to have? You couldn't even wear them in the rain, and how dumb is that? Wolverine 7045 Men's Brown Gore-Tex Hiking Boots are made with all sorts of soft leather, but they can definitely go outside in the rain. These ankle-high books are made with waterproof leather. The full-grain hide hasn't been processed and messed with, because in its natural state leather gives feet all the soft flexibility they need. Gore-Tex provides complete moisture protection by preventing wetness from reaching your feet. But the membrane won't block air, so natural ventilation will keep you cool. Contouring OrthoLite inserts not only soften your steps, they also support your arches. Paired with an organic inner lining, the inserts wick moisture from feet and prevent odors. Shock-resistant polyurethane midsoles add a core of softening support.
- Breathable Gore-Tex membrane
- Built for long hikes with heavy gear
- Wolverine ICS (Individual Comfort System) provides adjustable gel disc to personalize support
- Vibram mutant outsole grips unforgiving terrain
- Ortholite performance insert reduces odor and wicks moisture