At 8" high, the steel-toed 7650 offers enhanced protection from the elements. The ideal waterproof performance work boot, it's available in a full range of widths and sizes for anyone desiring comfort, fit, and old-school style on and off the job site.
ABZORB cushioning in the mid-foot provides exceptional shock absorption, Fiberglass stability, shank embedded into mid-sole supports the arch and helps create a smoother gait. Also features Tuff-Lite Comfort System: a unique blend of a lightweight mid-sole featuring long wearing out-sole for maximum comfort and durability.
- Tru-Trak Soft Rubber Out-sole: Provides traction and is oil resistant and non-marking
- 200 grams of Thinsulate Insulation: Keeps feet comfortable in cooler conditions
- Meets OSHA requirements on ASTM F2413-05 standard.
- Meets all minimum requirements for the design, performance, testing and classification of protective footwear
Meets OSHA EH (Electrical Hazard) footwear guidelines.
- Electrical shock-resistant footwear is manufactured with non-conductive, electrical shock-resistant soles and heels
- Meets OSHA compression resistance rating of 75 (2000 pounds of pressure)
Meets OSHA impact rating of 75 foot-pounds
- Slip-resistant out-sole meets the ASTM F1677-96 standard on the Mark II Machine
- Polyurethane mid-sole provides stable cushioning
- Seam-sealed Waterproof Leather repels moisture to keep feet dry and comfortable